Friday, March 1, 2013

Othe Photographers pt.

 I chose this photo for two reasons because I really like the silhouette and the cobblestone of the street. It's very visually interesting
 I chose this one for the same reason as the first one but also the chicken makes it kind of quirky
 I really like this one of the two girls with there hair the same it kind of makes me think of the smaller girl looking into the future at her older self.
I like how they hang in two different way if both girls were on the lower bar or both on the higher it wouldn't be as interesting. but the two different ways makes the photo more appealing . these photos were by sergio larrain around 1959 to 1970

I absolutely love the look of this the grass and the hills just stretch on un-distracting from the shadow of the train and the person within. I had more photos by this photographer but I only really like this one by  john Vink 1971 to 2000

 One of the reasons I picked this was the look on his face he just seems so blank. the ways he's dressed gives you impressions of who he is but if you looked at his face you would have no idea at all
 I also love the expression on his face for the exact opposite reason it seems like you could tell a lot use by the look on the face it invites you in, in a humorous way.
I chose this one because I love the brick behind and the fact that you can't really see anything above the hips. these photographs were by Chris Killip from 1991 to the present.

 I like this picture because of it's imperfections the run in her nylons and the tilt in her step like she's stumbling
 I just like the texture of the sand and the stretch of the ocean

I like this because he's stepping out of the shadow into the only light. These were by Brian Soko from 2001 to the present


now the next photographer I couldn't quite track down the year these were photographed but I still wanted to post them so I put them at the end

 this just seems like such a juxtaposition of strength of people and fragility and it's beautifully captured
 This picture is just so intense there is a person holding a weapon and the blood in black and white seems even more striking than if it were in color.
 this picture just makes me wanna cry every time I look at it so I really enjoy it
 I like this one because it's almost humorous like there isn't a real danger and the kid could be playing if he were somewhere else
this picture is disturbing when you think of someone looking like that you think holocaust years and years ago but this is more recent than that and it's depressing. these were done by james hatchway

No comments:

Post a Comment